Thread: Walmart
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 05:33 AM   #16
fatlazyless

Some prices for a half gallon of whole milk:

Hannaford's 1.69

Wal-Mart 2.39

Heath's 2.49

Hannaford's seems to be a lot less expensive than both Wal-Mart and Heath's for dairy items like milk, cheese, and sour cream.

Have never shopped at a Market Basket so I have no clue about it, plus the closest one is way down south in Tilton.

Did u know that the new entrance to the Gilford Wal-Mart is now located in Laconia so if you get busted shoplifting there you get arrested by the Laconia Police, and not the Gilford Police......the old entrance was in Gilford.....as if it makes any difference. Somebody said that Wal-Mart will have you arrested for eating a single green seedless grape inside the store before you have paid for it. Imagine that! Busted for a single green grape?

"....but your Honor, it was not my intention to eat the grape surreptitiously....what I was doing was testing all the grapes in the bag for taste and eatability by sampling a single grape.....after all....it came from Wal-Mart so it could have been packaged and shipped from Santiago, Chile, which is so far away?"

......pssstttt.....Shaw's is running a special and has green seedless grapes for just 99-cents/lb!