View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 12:20 PM   #1
SailinAway

Default Great health insurance agent

Especially for people over 65 I want to recommend a great health insurance agent: Todd Reagin of Maine Medicare Options. https://www.mainemedicareoptions.com/

Read the testimonials on his home page. I concur with all of them. Todd Reagin is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, patient, and personable. Although I try to be well informed about health insurance, after sifting through the information on my own, I trust Todd's judgment. When my Harvard Pilgrim Advantage premium for 2023 went up, he saved me $680 by recommending a zero-cost Advantage plan. Yes, there are Advantage plans that have no monthly premium. The catch? None. The differences between my previous paid Advantage plan and the free plan are minimal. Health insurance companies are paid by the government to manage your care under Medicare.

Any drawbacks to having an insurance agent in Maine? Absolutely none! Todd Reagin is certified in New Hampshire and Maine. He is very knowledgeable about New Hampshire plans. He's located in Cumberland. I went to him after getting confusing and conflicting information from a number of New Hampshire agents. No regrets after 5 years with him.
SailinAway is offline   Reply With Quote