View Single Post
Old 02-18-2023, 05:50 PM   #20
Descant

Thanked 1,521 Times in 985 Posts

Sorry to hear of your change in plans, Dan. Hope all is OK.\We went "early" 10 am opening and no lines of significance.by a little after noon it was much more crowded, and some long lines at a couple of bars on the display floor prevented access to some vendor booths. It was generally a good show in that most manufacturers had large displays with several samples of various sizes. Not so many displays of PWCs, dinghies, portable docks etc. I miss the wing at the Bayside Expo show where there was an area devoted to vendors, electronics, props, canvas makers etc. If you want replace an engine, generator, add a transom lift or buy a new anchor or add thrusters, you really need to go to FLIBs, Miami or Annapolis.
Based on Codeman's enthusiasm, we made it a point to visit the Axopar booth; 2 x 25', a 28' and a 37'. All very nice and attractive to everybody in our party. I hope he buys one so I can trade him a ride.
All in all, a good day. Sometimes it's just nice to go and caress the fiberglass.
Descant is offline   Reply With Quote