View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 11:00 AM   #115
JazzyCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
You keep poking the basket and I will not engage except to say get your facts straight I NEVER have taken a LARGE PPP loan that was forgiven. Please tell me the company and amount of this LARGE PPP.

I had taken 3 very small ones which I qualified for under the guidelines was approved and forgiven like many other company’s.

That great you know the business side of my life I have nothing to hide but you have no idea about my person or integrity and could give two “@&$s what you think.

It’s nice to know you have so much time on your hands to investigate my background.

Get a life will you.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

"Poking the basket" ??? Is that a term I should know?

For sure I brought up a business example, because you've invited people to "look you up". Are you inviting me to talk about your personal life? I'm not sure why you would want that.

You’ve not only falsely accused me of having an ulterior motive for my opinion but you have also maligned the mod of this forum with accusations of favoritism and unfairness yet you refuse to back up your accusations under the guise of “not dragging up old dirt” which is exactly what you yourself are doing.

Oddly you have requested that I NAME your LLCs and the loan amounts - why you would make that request, I have no idea, but sure, whatever, I'm here to serve

Prides Point Investments Llc $20,833 Laconia, NH Forgiven as of Jan 10, 2022 Cross River Bank
Central Way Management Llc $20,832 Laconia, NH Forgiven as of Oct 4, 2021 JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association
Lighthouse Court Management Llc $20,330 Laconia, NH Forgiven as of Sep 29, 2021 JPMorgan Chase Bank
One under your actual name $19,617 Laconia, NH Forgiven as of Jun 14, 2021 Franklin Savings Bank
Another one under your actual name $19,892 Laconia, NH Forgiven as of Sept 28, 2021 Jpmorgan Chase Bank,

As you know, these total over $100,000 which you call "very small", sure, whatever you say

1 of them is for is Tax prep and the others "property management" with you as the OWNER and SOLE EMPLOYEE, all registered to your home address with you pocketing the entirety

This sum is in the top 30 of all loans given to Laconia businesses - all of the other top 30 have actual employees whose pay checks were being protected.

Call me crazy, but dude, this has a really fraudulent vibe to it.
Of course I'm not judging if these are actually above-board or not, that judgement is best referred to the the DOJ & the the SBA Inspector General Office

You requested & took money yet you live in a home worth more than at least 97% of other people living in Laconia and brush it off as 3 small loans, not cool.

And yes, IT IS nice to have time on my hands

Work smart not hard

Maybe stop making false accusations against the moderator and stop being a little online bully
The Following User Says Thank You to JazzyCat For This Useful Post: