View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 02:06 PM   #106
JazzyCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
Attacking? No! Making an argument for my position absolutely. DonĀ’t like my opinion or how I present my position then just keep scrolling, but you continue to engage.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
I do continue to engage, since you basically told me that I had no right to have an opinion on this topic for the sole reason that I didn't engage enough, or at all, in the past. So here I am engaging. YOU called ME out, not the other way around and you now want me to submit to you.

So, you say "NO!" to the idea that you attack people who disagree with you, Here's a few quotes from you:

-- "You are such an angry nasty miserable excuse for a human being with a superiority complex.

-- "Wow your quick wit is astonishing you should perform stand up"

-- "You are an arrogant self centered obnoxious person. Typical of people like yourself, always resorting to name calling when they are frustrated and don’t get there way."

-- "Who might I ask are “we” ? You have no idea who I am and what I do for a living and I don’t need to justify myself to you or anybody else keep beating your drum and beating your drum and pushing your agenda on others because that’s what people like you do. If you don’t like other people‘s opinion all you do is scream louder and louder so you think that they will believe you and agree with you eventually but that’s not how life works. You sound like a two-year-old immature whiny infant"

-- "And if you think you are so smart look me up and you could see my education what I’ve done for a living and what I’ve accomplished in my life. My not a keyboard tough guy like you are"

-- "Stop forcing your agenda down my thought. I don’t need to justify my thoughts opinions research and observations to anyone but myself. I could care less about your opinion"

-- "In my opinion you are quite the arrogant know it all type of person I try
to avoid"

-- "FYI I would love to see your epidermist (sic) certificate" (???)

-- "You have no idea what I do for a living all my background I’m involved in many different industries from real estate to medical to manufacturing to construction. Additionally service industry clients..."

Joe, you keep inviting people to "look you up". You're a little man who just pokes and pokes at people. I know exactly who you are and what you do. Your company you ran with your bro was definitely very successful and I guess your tax gig is too, yet you take the the large & forgiven PPP loan. You say you like to stand up for what you believe is "right" and "fair", well so do I. If YOU dont like MY opinion or how I present it then YOU can keep scrolling but as you know, it takes 2 to engage and I think you just like to bully people and insult them until they ultimately go away.

Remember you chose come after me and are now annoyed that I'm not just cowering in fear because you decided that I have no right to express an option that is different from yours.

Other than that, you seem like a pretty solid human, as long as you are not disagreed with.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JazzyCat For This Useful Post: