Thread: Marina Battery
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 01:39 PM   #29
XCR-700

Thumbs up Boating Winnipesaukee, as good as it gets ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
Perfect!! Great boats
I thought I was very happy with our last boat, a 2007 Caravelle Interceptor, never had a problem with it, it had no structural wood, ran strong and was really miserly on fuel and had a well thought out layout.

After having had several older Glastrons and the joy of wood floor and stringer replacement, the Caravelle was a godsend.

But then we got the Formula and I was quite surprised how much better quality it offered.

Funny how doubling the value of a boat has an actual impact on its quality ;-)

One can only imagine how amazing the newest Chris-Crafts are! Unfortunately that is above my pay grade, so I simply enjoy them at the docks and boat shows, and I'm thoroughly happy with being able to afford the Formula and the value it has offered.

But then I think about my Father who went through a series of boats over the years. He was a really good water skier and had me drag him up around until I would get tired from driving! The best best boat we had back then was a really nice Wellcraft that we all loved. Then in his final years he had dropped back to a smaller and more modest aluminum boat to allow him to get in closed to the islands in and around the rocks for fishing with the trolling motor, and I think that was as happy as he ever was. Fishing for bass was his true vice and joy. Off he would go before sun up and out the mouth of Alton Bay to whatever island he wanted to fish around, and that was just perfect for him.

Just goes to show there is a boat option for every budget and use, you just need to shop for your best fit/choice.

Last edited by XCR-700; 07-15-2022 at 04:33 PM.
XCR-700 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to XCR-700 For This Useful Post: