Thread: Face Masks
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 05:00 PM   #129
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdarby View Post
XCR I’m curious as to who you would actually believe? There have been a multitude of studies establishing a benefit to mask usage. However, as soon as anyone quotes these studies it’s dismissed that they are just trying to push their own agendas. So, who is the expert that you would believe other than God-almighty descending down on a cloud to declare the efficacy of mask usage in slowing the spread of the virus? Attachment 16249 That is the real insanity in all of this. No one seems to agree on who they will trust. Even if God showed up the atheists would then have a problem!
Well feel free to invite him down, it might actually help!

As for the multitude of studies, all I can say having not seen a single one of them nor heard anyone reference or quote one, if such exists, why for the first 2 full months did I almost never see any official wearing a mask. Time and time again they would get up to the podium with their team in tow and no one was social distancing or wearing masks or gloves. Only after months of press conferences did we see any official wearing masks.

And again I am not debating that there is some merit to masks, but is it the virus beating miracle some promote it as and what are the down side impacts.

Bottom line, what happened to the goal of just slowing the virus to prevent overloading the hospital ICU's, and do we now actually believe we can stop and kill the virus?

Is it actually reasonable to think that by simply wearing an mask for a few more months that the virus will go away and I wont ever more be at risk for it again? If thats truly the case, I might be onboard. But for the moment I still hear more conflicting and unsubstantiated and inconsistent information, which causes me to pause and ask what is really going on.

Yup, at this point I might just need god almighty to help me.

So I remain standing by for a visit, I truly welcome it and I promise to honestly report back any knowledge imparted to me. No reason for me to keep a thing like that to myself,,,

ATB