View Single Post
Old 07-15-2023, 11:54 AM   #58
fatlazyless

Question ...... itchy red eyes

Ok ...... Saturday-July 15 ...... so's I have gone swimming three times in Corcoran's Pond since the NH-DES gave it the green light for swimming and the June 16 to July 7 fecal bacteria advisory signs were removed.

Well ...... ugh, and double ugh ...... now, I have itchy, red irritated eyes ..... and me-thinks it may have come from swimming in Corcoran's Pond, recently, like today, yesterday, and two days ago?

Off I go to get some medication for my eye problem-o! And henceforth, will swim the surface breast stroke without placing my face into the water, and keep my eyes out of the pond .... blah-blah-blah! ..... and double blah-blah-blah!! .....

...... three hours later ...... a $12.98 Walmart Equate small eye drop bottle of Olopatadine Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution USP, 0.2% Antihistamine, and I am pretty much a very happy camper with regard to my very itchy red eyes which were extremely annoying and irritating ...... so, where did this eye problem come from .......... helloooooo there Corcoran's Pond???

Last edited by fatlazyless; 07-15-2023 at 03:16 PM.