View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 12:35 PM   #90
Nadia

Thumbs down Totally boring...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats fan View Post
Nadia,
Sorry for the typos. As you stated in a previous post you are one of the best ever on a keyboard. Not all of us are! If the best you can do is pick apart typos rather than face the issues perhaps a forum indended to kindly debate differences of opinion and all topics in general is not for you. I am not trying to attack you as I have already stated. You don't get that because you always go to the negative. I am not angry, not friends with TiltonBB and not trying to be negative toward you. This all started because I told you how it sounded to the general public to make the comments you made about Erica. Then I followed to the pets thread because I was having so much fun reading the banter between you and BB. Here I just had to defend him because you accused him of being violent toward animals and making threats and I could not see where he had done that. Not everyone will always agree with you, accept that and don't go on attack because of it.
OK I am becoming very bored with you, very quickly but I will try to respond to your post the best I can. FYI I never said I was "the best" on the keyboard. I said I type very fast, which is the reason for my long, long, long, long posts that TiltonBB or "Dennis", has openly expressed his distaste for. Darn! Another thing Dennis doesn't like about me! First it was my avatar, then my signature, then my title, now my posts. What can I do to please Dennis so I don't cause him any further annoyance... Dennis is a grouchy, miserable person who thinks the world revolves around him. That statement has been verified here on the forum and embarrassingly enough, by his own neighbors!!!

Now pats fan, I am not avoiding anything by picking apart your "typos". Truth is, I really don't feel like arguing when the answer to your question is "spelled" right out for you (pun fully intended) in this thread. However, if you insist I answer you, so be it. I am an animal lover, entitled to my own opinion as well. I, along with a large majority, believe bark collars are incredibly cruel and inhumane. How would you like it if I sent an electrical jolt through your body every time you spoke? Dogs bark because that's how they communicate. Not only are they physically tormenting, I have read many studies and articles describing the negative effects these devices have on a dog's psyche. This is where I find him guilty of condoning cruelty. Not only does he say it, but the manner in which he does suggests he would not think twice about treating a human the same way. In fact if you read his responses fully, and not selectively, you will see that he has demonstrated this for us already.

You only make reference to him suggesting I change my choice of words, but you leave out the other insults surrounding this remark. His misguided attempt at trying to make me look like a piece of $#*& in the other thread is for one, off-topic. For second, the result of him pushing a personal agenda and for third, inappropriate. There is a much better way to respond to people. He could have sent a PM like: "Hey, I know your upset, but you might want to change your wording so it doesn't look reflect on Erica negatively". What's so hard about that? Answer: It's very hard when your intention is to humiliate and annoy someone publicly, and make it look like your only making a "helpful suggestion". Feed that BS to someone else please.

Another thing, I'm sick and tired of hearing about the Lobster Pound thread. It's a dead issue. Drop it. Don in particular has asked all forum members, including TiltonBB, to drop the issue. What is it he does not understand about that? Not to mention, I do not work for the Lobster Pound any longer. I would appreciate if TiltonBB would not further affiliate me with the Lobster Pound, or any comments made by their employee's or rep's and vice versa. Don't unfairly blame the Lobster Pound for my behavior. The ties have been severed. Get over it. I am not attacking you. You don't like my responses to your posts so you say I'm attacking you. If you want to make a good argument, I suggest you use proper grammar and correct spelling. It's beyond a typo when your posts contain 2-5 spelling errors each. Spelling and grammar are highly valued in this forum, and it also adds credibility to your argument.

The only thing that made me slightly angry at all was the manner in which TiltonBB spoke to me in the Diamond Island thread. It was almost like being at Stephanie's funeral, and having him come over and tap me on the shoulder to say "Your crying too loud, and too much". It did piss me off. Now I'm not grieving correctly...whatever. TiltonBB needs to get over himself and his issues. People who constantly insult and attack others have issues in their own lives that need to be addressed. I guarantee you if this were to happen in person, or face-to-face, well...it wouldn't happen at all. Although I have made mistakes in the past here on the forum, and in "real life" too, I don't think my post deserved TiltonBB's nasty, cruel response. Stephanie was a friend, and it really saddens me to come to terms with the fact I will never see her again. I made a wrong choice of words, my post was too long, I used too many I's, Me's, and my self's, and I stole the spot light. When indeed the truth is nobody put the attention on me better then TiltonBB, it's difficult to share your thoughts and experience without using I's, Me's, there was no need to bring up the Lobster Pound, and considering the topic we should all show each other a little respect. Especially if this forum is the "friendly" and "kind" one you describe. However, I could be wrong. And I quote pats fan:

"If the best you can do is pick apart typos rather than face the issues perhaps a forum indended to kindly debate differences of opinion and all topics in general is not for you."
Nadia is offline   Reply With Quote