View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 05:21 PM   #85
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,153 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadia View Post
This statement here is a threat, whether or not it is direct or indirect it is still a threat. If what he was planning on doing to change it were a legal activity he would have posted it here in the first place, and not left one to wonder. I would print this thread out and turn it in to the local PD. If anything, print it out and keep it in a safe place. If something does happen to your property or animals, you have a lead for an investigation to follow if the perpetrator is not caught immediately. Anyone who promotes cruelty to animals or suggests violence toward them as a solution should be carefully observed. Some of the most dangerous serial killers, rapists and criminals began displaying cruelty to animals as young children, before their anger turned to humans. It's a well known fact--
So............When I tell my children I won't put up with something anymore, that is a threat right? (Sorry, direct or indirect, not sure) I like to help my kids out, so when I make these "threats" in the future I will write them down so they can go straight to the "local PD" I'll make sure that they keep it in a safe place, good advice!

I know that displaying cruelty to animals is how it starts. I sure hope I don't become one of the "most dangerous serial killers, rapists and criminals" Thanks for the "heads up"

Hey, and thanks for keeping this post short. I am really tired from reading all your other posts!
TiltonBB is offline   Reply With Quote