View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 04:59 PM   #62
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee
Default Dogs and Barking

So that is an interesting tid bit with feuding neighbors that I will stay right the heck out of.

But what I do want to comment on here is dogs barking in general... People tend to forget this is how dogs communicate..... Sure there are instances where it can get over whelming and annoying and I woudl say that 20 mins is a bit excessive.... but dogs bark this is what they do... Sometimes they are happy and excited, sometimes really ticked off... other times they are just trying to let there owners know... that something isn't quite right. The problem is people.... people and only people.... people have gotten to use to having things just they way they want them.... well the truth of the matter is the world isn't perfect... so get used to it.... take a barking dog for just what it is, one of gods creatures trying to communicate..... you know I bet if you could talk to a dog, the first comment about people would probably be that it can't understand why we can't just be happy relaxing on the dock for an afternoon......