View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 11:25 AM   #19
jrc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbsatwinni View Post
To me, people in general are in two groups, dog lovers and everyone else who tolerates dogs.

Dog lovers think that everyone should be in their group and get upset when people think that the dogs are an invasion while barking or roaming free.

I wish it was that simple. I'm a dog lover, there's been a dog in my household since I was born. (we are in dog hiatus due to mourning)

Barking dogs still annoy me, unleashed dogs that jump on me when I'm hiking, annoy me, dog shi# in my drivway annoys me and the list goes on.

But in all these cases I don't blame the dog, I blame the owners. As a former owner I know how easy it is to think that my dog is wonderful, but dogs will be dogs and do dog things unless the owners control them.

If I found a dog in my boat and the owners were there watching, I would have trouble controlling my anger.

With today's technology, you would think that bark collars and invisble fences would make this problem go away.

TiltonBB, maybe a little sugar first. Buy them a barking collar and deliver it as a peace making gift.
jrc is offline   Reply With Quote