View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 10:21 PM   #27
SailinAway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnisquamer View Post
It takes zero intelligence to see that you are literally brainwashed into fear. Wear your 3 masks, stay inside, get 10 shots. Just leave the rest of us non sheep alone with your fear and literal bs at this point.
A sheep is a person who buys into a mindset without investigating the facts, sometimes under the influence of charismatic people. That's not me, sorry.

You need to distinguish between "fear" and "rational thinking and acting." Having an awareness of risks and taking reasonable means to minimize risk is a sign of rational thinking. You do that every time you get in your car and stop at stop lights. You're not constantly terrified of getting killed, but you're aware of the risk of running red lights and so you don't do that.

Fear happens when you don't have information about a risk and you don't have the means to protect yourself from the risk. Neither of those are true for me personally or for most people in our geographical area. We know what causes Covid, we know how to prevent it, and each one of us has at least 3 powerful means of preventing it.

So you can have peace of mind born of ignorance or denial of the facts, or peace of mind born of education and rational actions. I prefer the latter. You're trying to portray me as a chicken in a small class of chickens and you're the macho rooster majority. The truth is that about 70% of Americans think like me and are fully vaccinated, and 80% are partly vaccinated. People who deny the seriousness of the pandemic and refuse vaccinations are in a shrinking minority. They strut around like roosters because they fear losing their dominance in the barnyard. Sorry, but that's already happened.
The Following User Says Thank You to SailinAway For This Useful Post: