View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 10:42 AM   #30
codeman671

We frequent Ellacoya often as we live right down the street, and also get a fair amount of takeout pizza from them. In particular, every other Thursday we get 3-4 large pizzas when my brother in law comes for his bi-weekly visit.

A few weeks ago we ordered our usual 4. When I got home and opened them up they were awful! Not cooked on the bottom, well done on top, sparse toppings and one was covered in large bubbles. I could have done better with an Easy Bake Oven.

I called back and was offered replacements or a credit. Instead of going back down, waiting for replacements, and delaying dinner further we went for a credit, ate a few slices and tossed the rest. Next time we were going in we were supposed to ask at the counter for our gift card.

Last night was that night, we went in for dinner. I asked on the way in, nobody had a clue about it. Our dinner was great, no complaints there. Finally a manager came up and gave us a $25 gift card, a far cry from the full credit if $87 we were told was to be waiting. Needless to say I was not impressed.

On the way out I handed the gift card back to the manager and told her thanks but no thanks.

Moral of the story- check your takeout! No more pizzas there for us.
codeman671 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to codeman671 For This Useful Post: