Thread: Woodshed
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2023, 11:35 AM   #14
Sully

Default Woodshed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACME on the Broads View Post
Been 2 times ourselves this year..........wanting badly to give this former extraordinary and all-time favorite restaurant every benefit after many years of frequenting, unfortunately, each visit grew progressively more disjointed; either the angry, combative, bald manager is/was uninterested in his guests, cares little about returning guests or is on a short leash. Either way, our two visits this season have been mediocre to poor. One evening my prime rib literally had more fat/grizzle than eatable meat, on the other, our waitress didn't arrive for almost 15 minutes, than made a mistake with my wife's entrée.

I know it won't happen, but, if only Rex or Lynn could come back, coach and educate this terrible manager on the art of, excellent and consistent execution, customer sensitivity, a guest's lifetime value then perhaps one day this icon establishment could make inroads to regain it's once excellent reputation. Not so long ago, we like countless others never, ever had a less than fantastic experience at the Woodshed.........folks save your money, as long as the current manager remains in his capacity, prepare yourself for mediocrity, badgering, and questions of what was.....VERY SAD!
I wholeheartedly agree with ACME on the Broads. Clearly the Woodshed of today is thriving, or should I say surviving, through the innocence of passing tourists. Community loyalty at this beautiful location is sadly, yet deservedly, a day gone by!
Sully is offline   Reply With Quote