View Single Post
Old 10-23-2023, 02:28 AM   #59
ApS

Question Try U.S. Cellular?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimeTraveler View Post
Anyone who has Verizon cell phone service should switch that service to Xfinity (most people know them as Cablevision). Xfinity now has a long term contract with Verizon which allows Xfinity to use all the Verizon Towers (thus allowing Xfinity to now sell cell service). The best thing about it? It will save you a bunch of money EACH month. I was skeptical a year ago, but can tell you it turned out to be a great move as it has saved me a lot of money for the last twelve months and the reception has been the exact same as Verizon.
I keep Verizon (Xfinity) as I find their reception to be the best when I travel anywhere around the USA
I started here with T-Mobile, which was just OK.

Verizon caught fire here on the forum, so I switched and was happy for a few years. (Massachusetts friends asked to use my phone when theirs wouldn't work).

Then, inexplicably, Verizon stopped-cold at my home in Florida. The local "factory store" asked exactly where I lived, then both techs nodded/shrugged in agreement when I told them. So I stopped paying Verizon, which got their attention after I'd paid the $7 they'd demanded to speak to a live human being. (!)

Moving on to AT&T, things have been great for a year, but I'm in a three-year contract with a Samsung Flip-phone which has just released its back panel! That feature could be handy if I needed a new battery--which I don't.

I'd say, pick some firm that I'm not using.

ApS is offline   Reply With Quote