View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 03:08 PM   #27
Major

Thanked 1,000 Times in 415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbiesaukee View Post
I believe you are correct. But there is a logical disconnect between claiming that NH is “different” with its traditional libertarian bent when the vast majority of parents in NH choose to vaccinate their children. They chose this because they understand that vaccinating makes medical,and scientific sense.

There is a clear medical consensus that wearing a mask DOES decrease the risk of transmitting Covid 19 to others.

So protecting children from dying from whooping cough Is OK but protecting the over 20% of NH vulnerable residents is against libertarian principles.

If you don’t want to wear a mask, then don’t; but justifying it
because of traditional NH libertarian principles seems a bit of a stretch.
Your position lives or dies with the statement "a clear medical consensus that wearing a mask DOES decrease the risk of transmitting [the Chinese coronavirus] to others." I disagree with this statement. I chose to believe Dr. Fraud's first position on masks. Let's be frank, there is no science behind any of this. We are making it up as we go. It seems to me we got this wrong. We forced healthy people to shutter in place. And we've failed to protect the most vulnerable. Anyway, I disagree with all of this nonsense, and I suspect history will be on my side when all this is said and done.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Major For This Useful Post: