View Single Post
Old 08-25-2023, 11:28 PM   #3
GusMan

Default Breakfast!

Sounds like a hit parade for pancakes!

I'm a savory kind of breakfast guy...

I have a camper in Milton NH, so some of my suggestions are a bit distant.

Village kitchen..... one of my favorite breakfast places ever. First, the service is absolutely fantastic... friendly hard working staff. Nothing crazy, Great home fries, biscuits and gravy.. I believe they used to have homemade roast beef hash... but that was a while ago (do I remember correctly Samiam?).

George's diner in Merideth... an institution. Breakfast burritos, steak tips.. and the unique side? Red flannel hash... veggie goodness that's sweet and savory.

Water Street Cafe... Lake Winnisquam... how about some Benedicts? Prime rib? Pulled pork? no Problem.

Want to get your game on? The Farmer's Kitchen in Farmington has the Foreman's omelet, 4 eggs and more meat and veggies than necessary!

Finally, one of my favorites... Little Miss Sophie's in Rochester. Home made corned beef hash (with CB, onions, potatoes, carrots, cabbage... like leftover corned beef boiled dinner!), great biscuits and gravy, chicken and waffles... house made pulled pork benedict.

Oh... and I'm sure the pancakes are pretty good at all these places... just needs real maple syrup.

Cheers... Gusman
GusMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GusMan For This Useful Post: