View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 08:30 PM   #19
baygo

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk-lnt View Post
No good deed goes unpunished?

Tavern27 (the company, not the account) has been active on the forum for a while. It's fairly obvious they just want to help the community at large. If any club was "slighted" I'd guess it was not intentional, and if they want to participate they could contact Tavern 27 and express their interest.
Thanks, I had the Tavern 27 account created to provide a clearer association with the content we post and the Tavern. I have delegated use of the account to a staff member. User name "baygo" is and will continue to be my personal account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tis View Post
I was thinking and wondering the same thing, Winni. The Moultonboro Snowmobile Club people regularly post here and seems to have quite a few members on here, so why aren't they on that list?
Tis, I've just now learned of this oversight and I feel terrible. I delegated this task to someone who sent invitations to a list of clubs that my wife compiled a couple of years ago. Had I reviewed the list I would have notice that MSC was not there. My Bad! John and other club members have been helpful and have always been a pleasure to accommodate. I really do feel bad and am prepared to pay for my mistake. From now until Memorial day, 10% of what is spent by every guest to the Tavern, who states to us that "They want corks for the MSC", will go in a jar to be donated to MSC for next year's fuel fund. Please accept my apology.

Post Note: I can not apply 10% from Tues 2 for 1 wine, or Wed 2 for 1 Martinis, or Thurs 2 for 1 Beer, or Sunday 2 for 1 pizza. I will apply 10% from the balance of any check that contains the aforementioned.

Last edited by baygo; 03-12-2013 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Post Note
baygo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to baygo For This Useful Post: