View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 07:04 PM   #48
Cal Coon

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCR-700 View Post
Personally I have completely given up on Saturdays during the busy season, its just too busy, too crazy and not fun for me as the one in our boat who must constantly keep an eye out 360 degrees for whats next.

Its not just a tolerance thing, which I will freely admit as I get older its lacking,,, For me its a matter of how much will I enjoy it, and with time not being an unlimited commodity, I chose not to squander it on a day I know I'm not likely to enjoy.

Others clearly love the crowds and for them a busy day at Braun is what they call fun. I hope they actually enjoy it, but they will have to do so without me and my no concert level music boat ;-)

Edit: just thinking, in the almost year since we got this boat, I dont think I have even once turned the radio on,,, I should probably test it before the 1 year mark on the warranty. I am usually just very happy to hear the sounds of motors and water slapping the hull while anchored, I never have the radio on,,, I guess we each have our quirks, and I'm sure I have more than the average person.
Agreed. I could care less about having a radio on the boat. However, if I do have a radio on my boat, (which I do), I do want it to work! I just don't care if it's on or not...!!
Cal Coon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cal Coon For This Useful Post: