View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 05:59 AM   #10
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,962 Times in 1,212 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillygirl View Post
Seriously!? I can assure you that if it was highlighted in the boat ed course, I would have remembered it. There is so much bad info on this site, you can’t wrap your head around it. What I remember is from years ago about littoral rights of shore front owners. I was told on this site that after I quarantine for 14 days at my southern home, that I’d have to quarantine for another 14 days there. Wrong. I’m sorry that I listened to bad info previously, and have learned my lesson on that. But I can assure you, I thought it was from a good source. And I would never pass that close to a raft at other than headway from a personal sense of responsibility.

TopWater, you really seem to have a personal grudge with me. Want to expound? Did I say things in other threads that offended you and you were just gleefully ready to pounce? I’ve certainly experienced that before here.

Sent from my iPad using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
Gilly, brush off Top-Water—he's one of the forum's hypocrites who simultaneously complains about "useless" threads/posts and then loads them up with complaints and criticisms.

In my search for a jetski, I had no fewer than six private messages and two Facebook posts thanking me for the questions and apologizing on behalf of his bitching. In fact, here's one from LAST WEEK, six months after his idiocy.

Hope you're well, friend!

Name:  Screenshot_20200705-065722_Facebook.jpg
Views: 3648
Size:  35.7 KB

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote