View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 09:10 AM   #13
Weldini

Default Belknap Range Trails

Actually, the latest trail map and website: http://belknaprangetrails.org were something I developed. I had a lot of help from various BRATTS, particularly Hal Graham who verified accuracy and trail names. Some BRATTS members, especially Steve Zimmer, helped by re-GPS'ing many of the trails and confirming various details. You can also see from the website that it benefitted immensely from the collaboration of Dave Roberts who provided some descriptions of Belknap Range highlights and some photos. Both the new map and his map are downloadable from the site. The maps are also available for a nominal charge at some of the Lakes Region's public libraries.

I took the aerial photos of the range that are published on the website while in a private plane owned and piloted by Al Rollins. Thanks again, Al.

There are still some hiking trails that still need a written description. These are noted on the various web pages. I can always use new photos of the natural and historical features in the Belknap Range.

If you have new details or corrections, you can write me at wbosworth@metrocast.net.
Weldini is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Weldini For This Useful Post: