View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 05:18 AM   #32
fatlazyless

Big surprise here ..... turns out that ten dollar price for rotating all four tires at Walmart is correct ..... I checked at the Plymouth store ..... so why mess with two jacks and all to do-it-myself .... plus working with tires and cars and jacks can be ...... is ....... dirty, heavy, and dangerous work when done at home with el cheapo floor jacks on a soft dirt driveway.

Four tires and wheels probably have a total of 20 lug nuts or lug bolts and doing it yourself gives you an up-close experience with your car!

But if you was like really really desperate or lived in that Moultonborough wilderness area or Alaska or someplace, rotating the tires can actually be done with just one el cheapo floor jack and one single el cheapo jack stand.

Could become a new reality tv show ..... ha-ha-ha-ho-ho-ho ..... get to work .... rotate these tires, now! ...... or pay ten dollars at Wally World ..... and get it done ......WRONG ...... oops .... I mean right!!!! ... for just ten bucks while you luxuriate in the big clean store, there. .....

How much does it cost at Valvoline on Union Ave in Laconia where you probably get a higher level of quality service because it is less busy than Plymouth or Tilton Walmart? I don't know but I will find this out, soon.

And, Goodyear Viva-3 means permanent free tire rotation at Walmart which is a tough price to beat ..... but on the other hand ..... all four tire rotation at Walmart is only ten bucks ..... just get there early ..... like at 7-am, when they open, all 7-days of the week.

Last edited by fatlazyless; 04-24-2021 at 05:53 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote