View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 09:56 PM   #62
ApS

Question Different Sign Today...

Quote:
Newbiesaukee—
Ignoring that the Ronpaul institute is not exactly nonpartisan, the quote itself from Dr. Pablos-Mendez seems perfectly reasonable. The problem is that the serology tests, let alone the PCR tests for the virus, are not yet widely enough used to be able to get valid data to reach any realistic decisions about when to open up the economy.
Ron Paul is equally objectionable to left or right.
Emirates Airlines seems to have useful serology. Will Emirates Airlines be issuing "Immunity Passes" to play doubles-tennis in Michigan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillygirl View Post
Nothing in there about requiring IDs. Try fact checking before you post this type of stuff. Or take a picture as proof of what you saw, because, as a result of your posting history, I think you made it up.
Actually, an ID showing residency is required to enter this County. Familiar, prominent (but fraudulent) IDs were uncovered, and you can slip-by Deputies by using a boat.

So...I go by today, and the paper sign I saw yesterday is gone, and a plastic sign—posted more prominently—has a shorter message, consistent with even Michigan's restrictive regulations:
Attached Images