View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 03:10 PM   #72
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

First I want to say thank-you to Chasedawg, and Chase Lady, for being active about an issue that they see constantly. You have done more then most people would even consider. I hope that you continue to talk with the Marine Patrol about this issue.

I also want to say thank-you for doing your best to try and do something about the situation. I had noticed the bottles. And I don't think that they would have been confused as red markers. So for those that wrote to that fact, please get eye exams, because if your going to mistake a plastic bottle, for a Nav Aid there is an issue.

The Marine Patrol are decent people, I have engaged them many times, with questions, and always get excellent replies. What most people forget is that the Marine Patrol officers are boaters too... They want to see us all enjoy ourselves safely.

There is no doubt that there are many people that don't have a clue on Navigating the lake... it is unfortunate, really... But hey it is what it is...