View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 01:34 AM   #9
Greene's Basin Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky1 View Post
I was thinking the same thing as RG. If you have an animal in the home, it is hard to get rid of the things that cause the allergy in one who is "scay" allergic no matter how much you clean and spray etc. It would probably be much safer to have the guest come first and then have the dog in your rental. You might even ask the owners if the guests before your visit have a dog? Is it just Goldens, or just Jake or do you know?

My brother was allergic to CATS but not at an extreme so he could come to my home for a short visit. However within half an hour his eyes would be red, his nose would be running, and he would start wheezing and have to leave. He had meds that he took for many many years as he was also allergic to pollen etc. The best thing about this is that at almost age 60 he has been able to HAVE CATS IN HIS OWN HOME FOR A DECADE NOW and is able to have plants and cut the grass etc. The Pollen green cover that we all know well at the lake does not bother him at least not like it did. I am going to ask him if he has any of his former allergies.

My last cat died a few years ago and I am going to wait until I am only in New England before I get another. The airport is harder now. Hope your visit goes well and please bring the sun with you!
When will you back ? My friends cat just had 3 kittens. Lucky1----one of them has your name on it.
Greene's Basin Girl is offline   Reply With Quote