View Single Post
Old 06-15-2022, 08:28 AM   #13
BrownstoneNorth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeTimes View Post
I wouldn't per say jump to that conclusion so quickly to be honest - that's what LinkedIn is for (and many use Facebook for that). LinkedIn is supposed to be for 'professional networking', vs FB being where most people have a business website and do more advertising like what you're describing. She might have a full time job and do swim lessons on the side as a side hobby and extra money, so not investing time, money and effort into establishing a business.

Might be worth it to create a quick account on Linkedin and DM (Direct Message) her explaining your story and if she's interested, I'm sure she'll return your message.
What I meant by “more visible” was *posting* on the Lakes Region Facebook pages, which is free, not setting up Facebook business page, which I gather costs something, takes more time, and wouldn't get nearly as many views. Most of the LR towns have Facebook pages and that's how many people, especially students, let area folks know they have seasonal or part-time availability for services. The young women who provided us lessons last year got tons of replies from their posts.
BrownstoneNorth is offline   Reply With Quote