View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 03:07 PM   #8
LakeTimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownstoneNorth View Post
Thanks so much for going above and beyond! Unfortunately, that phone number has been disconnected. Following your lead, I pursued for both Katie & Heather at the apparent Meredith address on some of those miserable ‘find people” websites and found a few more numbers, left a voicemail on one but don't have much hope for it.

I suspect she's not looking for swim students because if she were she'd make herself more visible.
I wouldn't per say jump to that conclusion so quickly to be honest - that's what LinkedIn is for (and many use Facebook for that). LinkedIn is supposed to be for 'professional networking', vs FB being where most people have a business website and do more advertising like what you're describing. She might have a full time job and do swim lessons on the side as a side hobby and extra money, so not investing time, money and effort into establishing a business.

Might be worth it to create a quick account on Linkedin and DM (Direct Message) her explaining your story and if she's interested, I'm sure she'll return your message.
LakeTimes is offline   Reply With Quote