View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 03:19 PM   #46
nj2nh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbolty View Post
That's good in theory but at least a 1/4 of the people I see with masks have them below their nose and are wearing the same gloves to touch everything in sight plus their phone, keys and face.

the vast majority have no idea of basic science and are oblivious to the point of gloves or masks.

all this in addition to handling cash, touching atm or credit card key pads door handles, etc.

whenever I cut up raw meat I first put hot bleach water in the sink ready to wash my hands, knife and cutting board. Show me 5 people who do the same at home or even think of it. It's no coincidence that studies have shown one of the dirtiest things in most homes is the refrigerator door handle.

having said all that, being cautious is fine but most people are not nearly as safe as they think they are and yet we are still not dropping like flies. I think eventually we are going to find out nearly everyone has already been exposed.
Well, after cutting meat, everything goes in the dishwasher. I have a separate cutting board for vegetables. I disinfect my fridge handles every day - after breakfast and after dinner. Did that before the virus. I think plenty of people know to do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app