View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 11:47 AM   #25
Susie Cougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnisquamZ View Post
If you are sick or believe you are sick you should not be out infecting others. Period! That is one rule everyone follow. If you believe you are at risk then do what you must to protect yourself. However, many others should not be asked to risk everything they have achieved and isolate so a few can possible avoid illness

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
And why do you think that these are two different groups of people? I have not been out of my house since the end of February. I have been totally self isolated and I’ve had anything I need delivered and left on my doorstep. I put everything in different containers and I wash my hands and wipe everything down with alcohol. I have done everything that I am supposed to do to keep myself safe.
But why is it only on me? I would like to go back to my normal life, but too many people like you tell me that I’m taking away your freedom.
And why do you suppose that I am not financially affected by what is happening in the economy? And maybe I am at an age that I won’t be able to recover like someone younger might be able.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susie Cougar For This Useful Post: