Thread: Fake IDs
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 07:41 PM   #19
winnisquam

Default Court and the Legal System

There are many ways for one to find themselves with a court date. The legal system is a big machine that runs on a core process and flow of information that is better understood by folks that have been educated in that regard, and have respectful relationships with the caretakers of our legal system.

On a personal note, without getting into detail, my son ran into a challenge with MP about 5 years ago that was completely blown out of proportion, he ended up with a court date. I was fortunate enough to witness the situation other wise I may not have been sure of what the truth of the matter was!

In his prime, he did not need a record for the rest of his life for this misunderstanding that was based more on personality. I hired the best lawyer I could find and it still took a lot of effort, explanation, and the time required for a judge to listen versus moving the process along with a decision!

So, GET A LAWYER, where a suit, have significant others in a neat, tidy, and respectful manner sitting next to him while he awaits his turn for justice!

Good luck and let us know how it goes!
winnisquam is offline   Reply With Quote