View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 10:48 PM   #26
JL Girl

I started this thread at the heighth of my frustration with crawling along. However, it seems within the last week, either I have become totally deluded or else, I am really seeing something - some of the frost hills on the roads are beginning to flatten out, and the frost valley don't seem quite as bad or deep as they were. Is it because of the temps and the thawing that is going on during the day?....i.e., the frost going out? Of course, the accordians are still there along with my personal favorites, the parts of the roads that are cracked all open and sinking for a stretch - that's when I drive to the extreme right of the lane. Is Spring really coming, and is at least possible that some of this mess will become just a memory?

Slight change in subject. I took my car through the car wash today because the temps were in the 40s. Prior to that, it looked like a super white ghost (normal color teal) and there were 200 hundred pounds of sand on the floor in my car. After, with the sand all vacuumed out, and the car gleaming like a brand new car, I could almost hear it saying "Oh thank you, thank you"! I suppose it will get all dirty after tomorrow's storm but for one day it looked brand-new!
JL Girl is offline   Reply With Quote