View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 09:53 AM   #27
hazelnut

Thumbs up Friday Night

I finally got over to the Pound on Friday night. A group of us went over by Snowmobile. And YES we got our FREE Beef Stew and our half priced apps. I will say that I really liked the inside of the place. The new building is really nice. The Free Stew was good and hot. No complaints about something free. It could have tasted like a piece of wood and I'd have been happy. It was good though so extra bonus points. We munched on Chicken Fingers and Fried Zuchini sticks. The Zuchini sicks were awesome. Another one of our group had a Chicken Parm Sandwich. He liked it but he mentioned that they may want to tone down on the garlic. He might have mentioned that about 100 times over the next 24 hours as it was problematic while wearing a helmet. The best part was the bill. Pretty cheap for a snack stop considering the free and half-priced food we got.

All in all put this on your must stop "snack break" list when out on the sled. You will be warmly received when you show up with all that gear on, helmet in hand. You'll leave content without a huge dent in the wallet.
hazelnut is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hazelnut For This Useful Post: