Thread: Vaccinations
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 12:14 PM   #93
tummyman

Received our shots...wife and me...at Plymouth this am...8:10 appointment. Received teh Moderna vaccine. The National Guard had the process totally under full control. Smooth as silk. Soldier who gave us our shots was actually Air Force from Pease. They were kind, efficient, knowledgeable, and totally efficient. After a brief checkin with ID, they directed us to a numbered parking spot....about 5 people just doing traffic contol. We waited a few minutes and then teh shots arrived. Quick. Then they had us turn on our 4way flashers so they knew we had received the shot....if a car does not have the flashers on, then they know who needs the shot. Had at least 4 people doing the actual vaccinations. Waited 15 minutes, then on our way. Total elapsed time was about 30 minutes overall. Also had an EMT from a local ambulance service on site and walking around if anyone had an issue. Totally safe !!!!!! We should all be grateful to have such nice Mat'l Guard young people...neighbors helping neighbors... to help in this pandemic. Our hats off to all. Now we are supposed to get an email later today to set up the next shot. I would not expect early as I assume that until they turn in a list of recipients first. Again, our thanks to the Nat'l Guard and the entire state government for a terrific well managed experience. The rest of the country should take notice !!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tummyman For This Useful Post: