Thread: Vaccinations
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 08:07 AM   #4
Susie Cougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by songkrai View Post
Vaccinations.

Covid-19. When and where

Summer neighbor down the road. He and wife got first Vaccination on January 6, 2021. Winter home is in Florida. That is where they got the Vaccination.
That county/state is providing Vaccination to those 65 years old and up - the general public.

He states that he made an appointment on computer (internet) and just showed up. That county is doing those age 65 and up first. And has already started.
It was the 2 part Vaccination.
I got my shot yesterday too. It was extremely difficult to get an appointment and if it were not for my son, I would not have gotten my shot.
So many people were mad and frustrated and afraid and some tried to even go without an appointment to the park and were turned away. The county had a special meeting yesterday and decided that this is just not working. There are too many people who are computer illiterate and don’t know what to do. So they just announced that there is going to be a lottery system. You can either go online to sign up or you can call a number and so anyone who cannot access a computer can get an appointment as well. And then they will just randomly pick the numbers each week and tell you when it’s your turn.

Unfortunately, every state is doing everything differently. Even in Florida, you may have seen some of the pictures of senior citizens camping out all night long to get a shot!
The Following User Says Thank You to Susie Cougar For This Useful Post: