View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 08:07 PM   #36
marinewife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda321 View Post
I was advised by my work to plan for 6-8 weeks of working remotely. I think three weeks right now is optimistic.

The only very slight silver lining in all this is at least around the lake at least it's not tourist season yet. But I think a lot of small businesses around the country will be gone forever by the time this is over.
While it's not tourist season yet, many MA plates are pulling in to get to their homes early, I believe. We noticed an uptick in Wolfeboro this past week.

Cape May NJ has just put out a notice that says:
Stay away, we love visitors but not during a pandemic- they're seeing an increase in traffic and are asking people to not come down and bring the virus to their popular resort.

If anyone googles The New York Times or New York Post headlines, the up to date numbers are staggering, and the info is shocking. Italy put out a video on how carefree they were until everything started ramping up. It is very scary.

I love eating out, esp at VK, and gave Rhonda the picture of her and our waitress dressed up during Christmas we took. We hope to be grabbing takeout soon-

Stay safe, everyone~
marinewife is offline   Reply With Quote