Thread: Fishing Survey
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 05:13 PM   #49
Hillcountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhamma View Post
No, you dont have to be vegetarian. But if you didnt harm the animal you wont suffer from bad merit for killing another being. The dead being at that point is just meat. If you're the one that killed tho, thats a different story.
Even the Bible say's "Thou Shall Not Kill."

As far as "My way of thinking." Did you go to school? Maybe you should have told the teachers not to try to teach you about their way of thinking. And as far as dying goes, you're right! We will all die. Have you given that any thought? I mean as to why you are here in the first place. Or are you here just to be here?
Wow. Teachers are NOT supposed to be teaching their way of thinking (like what’s happening now in our schools and universities that are suppressing free speech and teaching moldable minds to hate things they nothing about.)
Teachers are supposed to teach subjects like the usual “readin’ writin’ and ‘rithmatic” as well as our world and nations history. The free exchange of thoughts that should be taking place in many of our educational, institutions has become a one sided (biased to the teacher’s political leanings) example of brainwashing.
As far as meat eating goes I’m firing up the grill for some bacon wrapped venison on a skewer for half time...
I didn’t kill the bacon but I did kill the deer. ;o)
Hillcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hillcountry For This Useful Post: