Thread: Pet owners.
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 04:24 AM   #4
Belmont Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Unfortunatly no one is a winner when you have to take your neighbor to court.

I hope the feud (I assume there is one going on) gets resolved and you and your neighbor can put this behind you. There is nothing worse then having a neighbor who you can't get along with.

If things don't get resovled it will only get worse. Things fester over time and then something else will pop up.

Don't mean to preach to you but I think something needs to be done that works out for all of you.
We have disliked them since they moved in. They exemplify the definition of white trash and always will.
We are going to put our house up soon and let someone else deal with it.
Unfortunately when you have as many problems as we have with them over the years and nothing has changed you eventually give up and just resolve yourself to ignoring (hate is more like it) them. Yes it is rough but we are done being the better people. IMHO Rusty given you no nothing of what has happened over the last 10 years since they moved in you really should just keep your opinions out of this post. I do not wish to seem harsh but you really do not have a clue about what you are talking about. What might seem to be the right thing to do has already been exhausted, we are way beyond that now.