View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 08:44 AM   #86
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIforrelaxin View Post
So read through this thread quickly.... I haven't been to any of the common man restaurants in several years now.... Nor have a been to any of the restaurants owned by Magic Foods Restaurant Group.... Both Corporate entities have taken the charm away from eating out in the lakes Region. They have taken control of so many places, that they can charge and do charge astronomical prices... Unfortunately the State of NH is in pretty deep with the Common Man Corporation, allowing them to control the Rest Areas......Which simply makes maters worse

Both these Corporations are aimed at one thing fleecing the Tourists.... and thus also fleecing the locals.... After spending 20$ on 2 hot dogs, chips, and 2 soda for my son and I likely 7-8 years ago, I swore I would never eat in a common man establishment again.... I have held true to my word.....
These are both local companies, I do not conside them to be "chain resturants" and please do not forget both have accomplished a lot to help revitlize the region. Yes do the prices reflect "tourist pricing", they can but that is their market and helps keep the economy in the area going.
joey2665 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joey2665 For This Useful Post: