View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 08:01 AM   #83
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
We've hit up Town Docks twice in the last week, and both times were pretty good—far better than our last experiences a couple years ago when we swore them off.

It's still not an exceptional dining experience, but their prices have kept to the reasonable side and quality was better than in the past.

Items I had: Pork & Bessie burger, which they've brought back, and the seafood platter with whole clams. It's no Pop's, but I was satisfied.

Oh, and though there was a line both times, things moved quickly and the service was solid.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G990U1 using Tapatalk
Agree 1000% think. Been there 3 times already this season. My kids love it and I think the food is good. FYI fried clams weren’t bad, no Pops but not bad.

Went this past Sunday and actually docked right at the restaurant. There were about 15 people ahead of us on line but sat in 10 minutes.

Service was pretty quick also, they seem to have plenty of servers unlike others. My daughter is a host at Camp and she said in the summer many of the servers migrate over from Camp and Lago because the tips are much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
joey2665 is online now   Reply With Quote