Thread: Swamped Jet Ski
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 01:38 PM   #19
Great Northern Cleaning

Default BBB is most definitely a scam….

Sorry to go off course with this thread…

So I have been in business for 30+ years right here in the Lakes Region. I have always had and still do have an A+ rating with the BBB of NH. For the last 4 years…the NH BBB has literally harassed my company with repeated phone calls on a monthly basis telling us of all the benefits of having a paid membership to the BBB. I finally give in…they tell me its gonna be $375.00 for a year membership…down from the original $1000 fee they offered 4 years ago…what a bargain…anyways..they say they will bill my credit card for 3 months at $125.00 per month…fine…sounds good to me…sign me up. So the next thing I know…my office manager is getting threatening phone calls from the NH BBB to take the BBB logo off from our website for non payment or they will give us a bad rating on our BBB report card. What…huh…but you said you were going to bill my credit card…we got no bills in the mail…unbelievable. So i basically write this same letter to the NH BBB…they email me back saying if I want to pay the remaining $250.00 they will reinstate my membership…ahhhhh…no I am all set with you boneheads!! and that is my 2 cents on the NH BBB!!
Great Northern Cleaning is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Great Northern Cleaning For This Useful Post: