View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 08:22 PM   #10
neckdweller

From the Everything Lake Winnipesaukee page on Facebook. Looks like they're addressing it.

Quote:
Good afternoon fellow lake community! It came to my attention today that several people were upset about our dock bubblers at Roberts Cove Basin. Comments were posted on a public internet forum complaining that our bubblers have disturbed the ice at a nearby public ice fishing and snowmobile entry point. We would just like to express that we do acknowledge this issue and have never intended to cause any disruption to anyone’s winter activities on the lake. This year we purchased new style bubblers from a local Alton business and they clearly work very well! We have since disconnected the new units and will be repositioning them to try and avoid this issue. These bubblers are not intended to be a nuisance, they simply help save our business from thousands of dollars of dock repairs in the spring. We are continuously working to address the issue so everyone can enjoy the lake year round! Again we are sorry and I encourage anyone with concerns to reach out to me with any and all feedback.
neckdweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to neckdweller For This Useful Post: