View Single Post
Old 07-09-2023, 01:43 PM   #2
fatlazyless

Hey there ......... www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqUZVQ8i94k ...... 18:47-time ...... from 2022 ..... just stumbled onto this weighted hula-hoop video .....a 30 Day WEIGHTED Hula-Hoop Challenge with a very attractive and well-spoken daughter and mother team. Now, I use a 6.5-lb weighted knobby hoop, made by Health Hoop Korea and the hoops in this video used by this daughter and mother are much more smooth, and I guess-timate to weigh two to three lbs, which is way too light for me....... ...... but I am a 200-lb guy so that might make a difference?

And, do not worry too much about bruising on the waist line or hips. Bruising when you first get started with a weighted hula-hoop just means you are hula-hooping correctly, doing it right, and the bruises will heal up and disappear in two-three weeks ....... ...... no pain, no gain ...... just keep on keeping on ........ round and round and round and round, it goes ......hula-hula-hula!

The bruises that I had for the first 2-3 weeks, when I started hula-hooping with a 6.5-lb hoop were dark areas in the waist line, like a dark ring of bruised skin all around the waist, and it disappeared back to the normal color in about three weeks. At the same time it felt like I got a little thinner and my mid-section, abs-hips-lower back got a little stronger. As we all know ...... no pain - no gain ..... hula-hula-hula!

Hula and yoga and very similar because they are both four letter words that end with the letter 'a' ...... you got that! ...... ha-ha-ha!

Hula-hooping will make you lean, fast, strong, agile, definitely IMPROVE your pickleball game and add twenty-five years to your life ....... I guarantee it! ......

Last edited by fatlazyless; 07-12-2023 at 05:23 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote