View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 04:54 AM   #10
Belmont Resident

Default Not true

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKSUKR View Post
I think the reference is directed at those that seem to complain about anything and everything in virtually every post.
Yes I post negative things but I also try to offer positive feedback on the same subject. You also post negative feedback as well as positive. I try not to post comments where I have no knowledge and always try to build off of my experiences not just hearsay. If it is second hand knowledge then I post it as such. I don’t lower myself to the level on name calling unless starts it.
Realtor & shreddy I know all about clutches and things that can and will go wrong. I never said it was Chucks fault but it is odd that a sled can all of the sudden come out of a shop after service work was done and wind with problems. Not to mention talking with several dealers who all said that usually when the clutch sheave cracks it is almost always human error, but yes it can be mechanical. And before making any conclusions I called and was told yes they do take the clutch apart during a service, clean it, then reassemble it.
While we are on the subject of DaSilva, before this happened I’d sent someone over to Chuck as he was looking to purchase a new sled. He knew what he wanted and had cash to pay for it. Chuck told him straight out he did not want the sled he chose. Now this person is in a wheel chair and wanted a sled that would hold his chair on the back in a custom rack. I recommended a Skidoo Renegade which he researched and agreed would be a good match for him and his requirements for the chair. HE found Chuck to be very disagreeable and left vowing not to consider them for a purchase.
Maybe he will confirm what I've said as he also reads these posts.
Belmont Resident is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Belmont Resident For This Useful Post: