View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 07:36 PM   #47
RUGMAN

Location, location, location. I would want to take advantage of the tourists that visit in spring , summer and fall.Being new to the area , would think revitalizing the pier with a good restaurant with entertainment would be great and could attract people in the winter as well. Walking my dog in the morning I have been amazed at how many people come up to me waiting for the Mount and ask, where they can get a cup of coffee and a muffin. They want to spend money, not on pinball machines. I have to tell them to walk up tower road to cumberland. There is no better location on the lake, someone has to get with it!! This past year was my first experience with bike week, I did not see it as a problem,lot of people spending money. We need to find ways to make this area attractive for all the other great weeks in spring, summer fall and winter. I am looking forward to what the new owner of the Pier has in mind, just removing the mini golf eyesore was a huge improvement, that cost next to nothing.
RUGMAN is offline   Reply With Quote