View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 08:06 PM   #287
baygo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingScot View Post
Won't be millions. Pretty much everybody folds. A few examples:

Mass State Police Unions asserted dozens would walk. Maybe 1 person actually has.

United Airlines--the first(?) big name employer to require them, down to very small numbers of hold outs.

Fox News--just about everybody there was vaxxed a while ago
I’m curious the source of your information. I no longer trust any main stream media outlet. They all report/indoctrinate to support their narrative be it left or right.

The American labor force is currently 160 millionish workers. CDC states we are somewhere around 75% Vaxed. That leaves 40 million unvaxed. Yes some will cave but I believe the number will be somewhere in the neighborhood of 7 to 10% who will not. I draw this hypothesis from umbers reported by the teacher and hospital unions in the big cities on how many have not caved there.

Your reference to the Massachusetts state police union is contradicted by this Main Street source (not to be hypocritical) https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...-covid-vaccine

It states dozens did walk, but that’s irrelevant because the deadline is not until October 17th