View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 09:55 AM   #6
ITD

The nice thing about this country is we are not forced to do anything, well almost. I can appreciate your apprehension, but no one is under any obligation to tell you if they are vaccinated or not. I think for medical appointments you are fine asking if a provider is vaccinated and asking for someone else if they are not. Other professions, it's none of your business if they refuse to tell you.

Not going to doctor appointments seems like a bigger risk to your health than contracting the virus in my opinion.

Mask up, go to your appointments. When dealing with workers, keep your distance and again mask up. Leave the house when they come in, let them work, if you are worried. Beyond that there is little else you can do.

You don't say if you are vaccinated, if not, get it done.

The media coverage has been ridiculous on this pandemic, they scare people to see advertisements. Keep your distance, be safe.

Personally, I'm fully vaccinated, I avoid people who appear ill. I'm living my life and hoping the vaccine works while taking what I feel are reasonable precautions.