Thread: Spirit Airlines
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 05:33 AM   #23
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,153 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimeTraveler View Post
Isn't there a frequent shuttle bus that runs back and forth between Manchester Airport and Logan Airport? I thought there was, and I thought it was cheap and convenient.

If that is the case then flying out of either airport should not be an issue. If you fly out of Boston, park in Manchester and take the shuttle bus....

I agree that the selection of airlines, flight times and choices are far better in Boston because it is a major International Airport. Not sure where things sit when it comes to actual price comparisons for flights and destinations.
I have taken the bus from Concord to Logan many times. Free parking, Wifi on the bus, and they drop you at your terminal. Simple and easy. To me, way better and more predictable than a connecting flight. I fly to/from Logan to Fort Myers many times each year and I haven't flown out of Manchester in 20 years. In May. when I went from Logan I was the only one in the Precheck line. From the bus to the gate in less than 15 minutes.

There is another option on the coast. The C&J Newburyport bus terminal has moved to Seabrook and runs about hourly to Logan.

Either Concord or Seabrook is a good option to take the bus.

The only difference is the Concord bus makes one stop at South Station for about 10 minutes and the Seabrook bus goes direct to Logan, no stops.
TiltonBB is offline   Reply With Quote