View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 11:44 AM   #14
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Thumbs up Who said it's over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2DAMTS View Post
Just want to say, it was a short season. I have to tell you the 3 or 4 weeks of riding were the best conditions I can ever remember on the trails, especially from the MSC! In reality all the clubs did a great job! The lake riding wasn't that great this year, too much light fluffy stuff causing big drifts!

I just got back into the sport after several years on hiatus, but I really enjoyed all the updates from the MSC! You people are are on top of your game! Even though it was a short riding season, you people made it very enjoyable!

Thank you!

2DAMTS

Some people are still looking to ride out the Season albeit a little late. Believe it or not I picked up a total of 28 applications last week between DaSilva's, EM Heath and Skelly's.

We have had a good year with Memberships despite the short season. We have 52 NEW members and 41 members that have not join for several years or so come back to the Club. I had one member who had not been a member since the 07-08 Season?

UPDATE, Cheryl called to tell me she just picked up 2 more applications today at Skelly's that were processed last Sunday 3/7/15. It's not over till it's over!

Last edited by WINNOCTURN; 03-10-2015 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Breaking News!
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote