Thread: Pit Bulls
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 11:17 AM   #81
donthasslemeimlocal

Default ...if you know all of us where's my Christmas card???

Center Harbor has approximately 827 property owners and 364 actually reside (have a mailing address there)
Meredith NH has 4,184 with 2,074 of which actually residing there
Laconia, NH has 7,510 owners with 4,213 reside there
Gilford , NH has 6,816 owners and 3597 there
Moultonborough, NH has 7,377 owners and 2,025 actually live there.

You believe because a handful of people, half of which don't even live here full time 'thanked you' by clicking a button that that means 'pit bulls are not well liked in the Lakes Region' ???

I haven't seen anyone respond to my picture about what dog is actually a pit bull. I wish someone would just reply because I bet barely anyone will know what breed actually is a pure bred American Pit Bull Terrier, and I hope that maybe with that little bit of eye opening realization that someone will see that the media and naive human beings like yourselves are bullying a dog breed that they dont even know. What's next century's victim going to be?? It's already been Rottweilers, Sheppards, Dobermans- who's next?

We're not five years old. Stop pointing fingers, it's no ones fault except irresponsible dog ownership. Their dog should have been exercised, neutered, properly raised and cared for. Your dog shouldn't have been loose. I'm familiar with Belmont laws and there is a leash law in place.
You had no right saying that you would take the law into your own hands and murder that dog and that is what the big deal is here.

You may want to read your educational link; especially section 2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrier.